Book Title Acrostics

What’s in a Name?

What is Book Title Acrostics?  Well, it’s just a fun and nerdy little word game where you spell out your name with book titles that you’ve read­­­.  I got this amusing idea from Monica’s Bookish Life, a book review blog I follow.  She, in turn, got it from another book review blog she follows.  So, here’s my name in books I've read and enjoyed.  Click on the links to read the reviews.  
 
Around the World in 80 Days by Jules Verne



Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern


Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen


Ella Minnow Pea by Mark Dunn


Tracks by Robyn Davidson


Three Weeks with My Brother by Nicholas Sparks and Micah Sparks


Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton


Can you write your name with titles of books you've read?  I imagine it may not be that easy for everyone. For example, Xena and Xavier might find it bit more challenging.  :)

Happy Reading,
Annette

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus

The Little Italian Hotel by Phaedra Patrick

All the Broken Places by John Boyne